Kitchen Assistant - Gloucester
Competitive salary, training and unlimited gratuities.
Fridays is famous for a number of things - iconic cocktails, American inspired dishes but most
significantly, that fantastic generosity of spirit provided by our incredible, one-of-a-kind team bringing that Fridays Feeling.
This year we are celebrating 35 years of Fridays UK and due to exciting growth development plans, and a commitment to opening new restaurants across the UK, we have amazing opportunities to join our team.
As a Kitchen Assistant you will work closely with our chefs assisting with the prep of our fresh food and keeping the stations, kitchen and dishware shining and spotless. You may also support the front of house team with maintaining cleanliness, replenishing crockery and cutlery. The great news is that you don't need any previous experience as we'll take you through a full programme of onboarding training; all we ask, is that you have a passion for food and a desire to deliver an amazing experience for our guests.
The successful applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience within the hospitality sector or similar
- Be approachable and remain calm under pressure
- Be a team player who is organised, hard-working and able to multi-task
- A friendly and polite personality
With a fun, lively working environment, competitive salary and a whole host of other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed career opportunity. At Fridays we deliver the best that we can to our guests and this is only possible due to our amazing and committed teams. Take a look below at just some of the benefits of working at Fridays.
- 100% of gratuities are paid to our team and these are unlimited.
- We value the importance of work life balance, that is why if at times we ask you to work extra hours, you will be paid for each extra hour that you work. We will also pay you time and a half when you work more than 48 hours in a week.
- Flexible working patterns to support your work life balance.
- Skill development programmes that support a fast-track career progression
- Apprenticeships at progressive skill levels available for all.
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata)
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Pension scheme
- 50% off in all our restaurants.
- Refer a friend scheme with great bonuses for each successful referral.
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives.
- The opportunity to join a great, passionate team and make new friends along the way!
At Fridays we are world famous for growing talent from within. We have all different types of training for our whole family to ensure they are the best of the best! Also, in an industry where some people hop about a lot, we encourage mobility and progression so we create roles where people can grow and build a career through our motivational and inspiring development programmes. Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great leaders, team members and our chefs! They are the heart and soul of everything we do! We are proud to be a talented team of 4,000, with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We embrace your authentic self, no one person is the same and nor should your career journey be.