Are you the type of person that gets out of bed on the right side every day? If so, we’d like you to come and join our happiness as a Front of House Porter within our Front Office Team!
Here at the Royal Lancaster London, our goal is to be the happiest hotel in London and it’s our people that deliver it with their fun and caring attitude. We are always on the lookout for development opportunities, moments to grow, while helping our colleagues reach their potential and opening the door to their next opportunity.
As a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For', you will be provided with tailored development plans, trainings and apprenticeship opportunities to develop your career!
Joining our independently owned and 5–star hotel as a Front of House Porter, you will help build a supportive and social place, where we can all be at our best while receiving the following happiness perks:
• Complimentary night stay for 2 at the Royal Lancaster London
• Employee discounts of up to 50% food & beverage and spa treatments across our sister properties (Landmark London and K West Hotel & Spa)
• Employees and Friends & Family rates across our sister properties
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
• Refer a friend bonus up to £200 per referral
• Cycle to work & workplace pension schemes
• Annual season ticket loans
• Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!
In your role as a Front House Porter within our Front Office family, you will be surrounded by a dynamic and passionate team working in a fast paced environment. Creativity will be a key element to your role and success, as you will be committed to providing the best product to our guests.
We’re more concerned with what’s in the glass not whether it’s half full or empty so come and pour some happiness into yours by joining our team!
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK.