Front of house team member - Lakesideevery great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people! as a team member, yours is the friendly face our guests remember, you're the one who brings our food + restaurants to life!
no experience? no problem! just bring a passion for fresh food and brilliant service... we'll teach you the rest
what will you be doing?
- as a wagamama team member, you'll be totally focused on creating a positive environment for our guests, encouraging them to explore the menu + try new things
- you'll be working in a fast-paced restaurant, serving hundreds of guests every day
- you'll help to ensure the restaurant is always welcoming + inviting to our guests by maintaining your section to the highest standard + following our health + safety procedures
- you'll be working as part of a brilliant team! we'll give you loads of support during your induction, then you'll offer support to others once you're confident in your role
what are we looking for?
- at wagamama we spread positivity from bowl to soul through our behaviours
- cares | you'll show you care about people through the way you treat our guests + your team
- communicates | you'll communicate brilliantly with our guests + your team
- owns it | you'll own what you do + take responsibility for this in a positive way
- embraces change | every day in small ways you'll strive to be better than before
- leads | you'll lead in a way that makes a positive difference within the team, helping to ensure we're all connected + part of something special, that is wagamama
all work and no play isn't the wagamama way, that's why we offer brilliant benefits such as...
- a brilliant hourly rate + weekly pay
- a free meal on every shift + 30% discount in all wagamama restaurants for you + up to 4 friends/family
- fantastic training + opportunities to progress
- a share of staff tips
- a uniform allowance
- amazing staff parties
- 28 days holiday for full time team members
- optional pension plan
you'll also have the opportunity to work with a team full of brilliant people! after all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love + spending time with their friends?
want to join us as a team member? apply today!
at wagamama we're proud that people can be themselves at work and we celebrate the differences and diversity of our teams and we want to keep it that way!