Deli Team Members - Full & Part Time - Daylesford, Moreton-In-Marsh
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Deli Team Member to join our Retail Team.
Full-time & Part Time contracts available, Up to 40 hours per week, £9.85 per hour plus service charge. It is essential you are fully flexible to work varying shifts including weekends.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications (e.g. WSET, SCAE)
- Free uniform
You will need to be passionate about Daylesford products and the ethos behind them. You will need to be organised, driven and capable of delivering exceptional customer service with food loving passion, and excellent food knowledge. Previous experience in a similar role would be preferable. Flexibility is key in this role and would include working weekends.
- To deliver exceptional and knowledgeable customer service
- To be an active Team Member on the counter
- To pro-actively up sell and cross sell showing a passion for food (Cheese, Charcuterie, Deli & Food to Go)
- Display all Deli Counter produce focusing on abundance and visual beauty
- To minimise waste through upselling and deli ordering
- To play an active role in store set up and close down
- Be clean, tidy and accountable for all areas on the Deli Counter
- Promote a passion for food and drink in all that you do
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.