Sous Chef - Truro
What we want
We know your career is a journey, and just like you, we're still growing. As a Sous Chef, this could be your time to shine.
We look to the kitchen - or the engine room - to keep service ticking. Being second in command means you'll be the good kind of busy-the kind where you get to cook our wholesome, fresh dishes with a like-minded team. One shift, you'll be the Head Chef's right hand; the next, you'll be stepping up to run the kitchen. It's all about a seamless service and being someone the rest of the kitchen team can look up to.
What do you get?
- As our Sous Chef you will be paid as follows:
- Base salary: up to £28k per year
- Bonus: likely to be £1-3k per year, paid quarterly
- Average bonus for this role is £1.5k per year
- Max possible bonus is £4k
- 100% of eligible Sous Chefs earned some bonus in last year.
- Power over your pay with Wagestream.
- Meal on duty and paid breaks
- Annual Loyalty share award
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount to enjoy outside working hours.
- The most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
What we're about
Part of being a Lounger means bringing people together - our Lounges are very much at the heart of the community. Right now, things are bright and exciting for us, our communities and our teams. Now's the time to join us.