Assistant General Manager - Edinburgh
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager to join our award winning restaurant team. Ideally, you’ll be General Manager or Assistant General Manager who has high end (but high volume) experience and is excited to manage and develop a large, diverse team. You'll love hospitality as much as people and delivering exceptional service will be at the forefront of everything you do.
Work somewhere awesome
Careers with Hawksmoor are among the best – generous pay and benefits, award-winning restaurants, unrivalled career opportunities and some of the happiest people in the business (as voted by the people who work here). We have been recognised as one of the top companies to work for in the UK by The Times Best Companies every year for the past decade.
- Self-isolation support – JRS equivalent pay (not just Statutory Sick Pay) if you need to self- isolate due to Covid
- Discounted health and fitness benefits
- Wear your own clothes to work
- Additional paid maternity and paternity leave to help you care for new additions to your family
- Income protection insurance for critical illness and death benefit
- Free meals when you’re at work,
- 50% off food in our restaurants for you and your loved ones
- An optional paid day each year to use for volunteering
- Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants, and more
- 28 days’ holiday that include service charge.
- A restaurant welfare budget allocated for healthy snacks, drinks and support during our busiest times of the year
- Huge investment in training and development with qualifications across Wine, H&S, Food Safety, HR and a five-stage management development programme, run in partnership with the Watershed Management School
- Access to counselling, remote GP/physio services, legal advice and more
We strive to be a company that is inclusive in terms of age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can be happy at work.