A Peachy Place to Work, Learn and Grow
If your looking to join one of the UK's Top 25 Best Companies to work for, then look no further.
We are on the hunt for a talented & enthusiastic Leader to join our team at The Drummond in Albury.
If you’re a General Manager who wants to provide an inclusive and respectful environment for your team, and you’re honest, kind, compassionate and fun, with bags of passion for the industry, you’ll love working here.
What’s in it for you:
- Partnership options and career development opportunities
- Exceptional Training both in-house and external
- Pension up to 5% matched contribution (higher than government standard)
- Access to 50% of your earnings at any time using our App, Wagestream
- An equal share of tips (Between 3k – 4.5k per year, pub dependent)
- 40% off food and Drink when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Extra Holiday after 5 years
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme Be financially rewarded for the success of your Pub
“What I love most about working for Peach is that we have so much input into the day to day - marketing, blackboard displays, daily specials, social media, décor and promotions, which you just don’t get in many other pub companies”- Mike, General Manager, The Chequers.
Well-being – for You, Your Team, Peach and the Planet
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- Access to the Cycle Scheme Save money on cycling with cyclescheme.co.uk
- The Bigger Peach work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and have 10 promises we live by every day. We plan to be the first Gastro Pub to be Net Zero by 2023 - come and join the race.
- Work/Life Balance make your rota and your business work
- Serving the Good Stuff British Beef, 100% free-range meat and eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and our water is from Belu, who give 100% of their profits to Water Aid.
- Christmas day off - to spend with family and/or friends, or if you’re away from home, with other members of your team.
- Values – we’ve a set of 7 that we live and breathe every day
More info on everything we do is available on request and on our website.
Calling all General Managers who enjoy Making Life Peachy for their Team, Guests and Suppliers.