Events Operations Porter - Eastbourne
- You will report to the Conference and Banqueting Manager working within a small team who look after all our conference, events, private dining and meetings.
- You will be responsible for resetting, servicing and setting all conference and banqueting rooms to a high standard. This includes setting up for events such as weddings and large parties.
- You will assist with looking after conferences on the day and serve at tea and coffee and lunch breaks
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all store cupboards are kept stocked and tidy and that all preparation is made well in advance for future business
- You will also be assisting with service during banqueting events
Events Operations Porter Key Attributes
- Well presented and impeccably groomed with a great eye for detail
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Previous hotel or events experience preferred but not essential as training will be given
- You must be physically fit as you will be regularly lifting tables and other furniture
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
*service charge is dependant on sales performance and not guaranteed