We are looking for a friendly, confident and experienced Supervisor who gets excited about delicious food and drink and loves giving great hospitality.
Alice House Queen's Park is an easy going but busy neighbourhood bar and restaurant, serving fresh seasonal food, craft beer, wine and cocktails.
ULG is a group of 8 venues across London, each with its own unique personality. We are a young, diverse company, dedicated to creating great neighbourhood spaces and giving back to our people, our community, and our world. We offer a great place to work with opportunities for all to learn and grow in a culture based on kindness, quality, simplicity & joy!
What you can look forward to when you join ULG
- £11.00 per hour plus tips, rising to £11.50 after probation
- An extra day’s holiday for each year of service
- A clear path for progression with training at each level
- Meals provided on shift and 25% off everything in all our venue
- Membership of the Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Program (free, impartial advice and support for any work or life issue)
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us
- Team outings, parties, supplier visits and trips.
- A great working environment in a creative, diverse and inclusive culture
Supervisory experience, a love of food drinks and working in a team are a must!
You must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply
Get in touch with a CV and covering letter if you're ready for a new challenge.
Please note: We’d love for you to apply, but due to the volume of applications we’re receiving, we’ll only be able to respond to successful candidates, this will be within 7 days of applying.