Sales Executive - New Milton, Hampshire
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £20,000 per annum depends on experience
New opportunity not to be missed!
We are looking for a new Sales Executive to promote the sale of our homes and ensure highest level of customer service and satisfaction at all times.
We are one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations around the UK. For 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners and guests.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% - 50% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month award
- Annual Golden Palm Award reward
- Refer a Friend Training and Development Opportunities
What Will You Do
As a Sales Executive, you will
- Ensure sales operations are to the highest standards through the promotion of a consistently high quality customer service, both to existing and potential clients, with the aim that Haulfryn be regarded as both a service leader in the industry and a service provider of choice
- Deal efficiently and effectively with all sales enquiries, and liaise with different departments as necessary to achieve sales targets
- Proactively generate enough leads by speaking to holiday makers, owners, and promoting Haulfryn in local and surrounding area
- Communicate Park rules clearly to current and prospective holiday home owners, ensuring that these are understood and upheld by all
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of developments in the Holiday Park market and contribute to the formulation of Sales plans and initiatives to ensure on-going business growth
- Work as an integral part of the Park team to maintain and improve the efficiency of the overall Park operation
What Will You Bring
- Experience in Sales
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and have a good understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
- Strong communiication skills
Who We Are
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday and resort Praa Sands on the tip of Cornwall.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.