We are looking for a friendly, confident bartender who get excited about delicious food and drink and loves giving a great time to our guests.
Alice House Queen's Park is an easy going but busy neighbourhood bar and restaurant, serving fresh seasonal food, craft beer, wine and cocktails.
ULG is a group of 8 venues across London, each with its own unique personality. We are a young, diverse company, dedicated to creating great neighbourhood spaces and giving back to our people, our community, and our world. We offer a great place to work with opportunities for all to learn and grow in a culture based on kindness, quality, simplicity & joy!
What you can look forward to when you join ULG
- £10.00 per hour plus tips, rising to £10.50 after probation
- An extra day’s holiday for each year of service
- A clear path for progression with training at each level
- Meals provided on shift and 25% off everything in all our venue
- Membership of the Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Program (free, impartial advice and support for any work or life issue)
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us
- Team outings, parties, supplier visits and trips.
- A great working environment in a creative, diverse and inclusive culture
You must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply
Get in touch with a CV and covering letter if you're ready for a new challenge.
Please note: We’d love for you to apply, but due to the volume of applications we’re receiving, we’ll only be able to respond to successful candidates, this will be within 7 days of applying.