Do you have SWAG?
Smile, Warm, Adaptable & Genuine, if that is you? We want to hear from you! We want your personalities and individual style to shine through when working as a team in our busy kitchen. If you have passion to charm our guests with our flavoursome food in our stunning restaurants. Come and be part of our Megan's dream team working at heart of our neighbourhoods with some very cute dogs, did we mention we're dog friendly?
What you will get:
- Investment in YOU! Regular training, personal progression & opportunities for development.
- 28 days holidays.
- Pension plan.
- No need to travel to Central London as the Megan’s is your local area.
- Work & life balance - 48 hour working week.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family.
- A fun work environment with a family feel.
- Wagestream, a tool for everyday life that gives you the ability to instantly access, track, save and manage earned wages.
- Salary up to 34k + Bonus
What you will be doing? :
You will be working in a high volume, fast paced all day dining environments and are passionate about good food.
- Inspire, maintain and deliver exceptional operational standards during every shift.
- Build and develop a talented team of chefs.
- Be passionate about using quality fresh ingredients to creating amazing flavours!
- Be able to produce our sensational dishes the Megan’s way!
Are you our next Megan's Sous Chef?
- You have previous Sous Chef experience; running busy, high-volume & all-day restaurants and cafés.
- Possess a good understanding of systems such as Trail, Fourth, EPOS.
- Good practical knowledge of H&S and Food Hygiene.
- Leadership qualities and the ability to make decisions, plan and be proactive.
We live by our core behaviours:
We are Team Players, Results Driven, Adaptable.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.