TEAM MEMBERS AND RUNNERS, EVERYMAN HARROGATE
I’M GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CAN’T REFUSE.
Lights. Camera. ACTION - Do you want to be part of the revolution that’s redefining cinema?
We’re opening up auditions for Team Members and Runners to help us deliver the consistent high-quality experience that Everyman has become famous for.
This is a fantastic opportunity that allows you to develop your career within a fast-expanding business with a culture entirely centred around its people.
YOU HAD ME AT HELLO.
Everyman is an independent cinema brand with a focus on the experience of every one of its guests. As one of the fastest growing cinema companies in Europe, Everyman is changing the way in which people experience the magic of cinema. Whether it be enjoying the company of friends in our stylish venues, indulging in a movie with a freshly baked pizza, a glass of wine and the comfort of a sofa, or attending one of our specially curated events or Q&As, we aim to make every experience with Everyman one-of-a-kind through good old-fashioned hospitality done our way.
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT.
Our Team Members are the stars of the show. You will be the face of Everyman and responsible for ensuring that each and every one of our guests has the best possible experience whilst visiting one of our venues.
GO AHEAD. MAKE MY DAY.
- Hourly rate of up to £9.00 per hour
- Unlimited complimentary cinema tickets for you and your buddies
- 50% Everyman discount on all food & drink
- On-the-job training programme
- Pension scheme
- Real opportunities for professional growth
- Up to 30% discount on selected Sony products
HERE’S LOOKING AT YOU KID.
Experience in hospitality or cinema is not necessary at all, but we are looking for:
- Mountains of personality
- A passion for food, customer service, hospitality and people
- A team player who thrives working alongside others or independently
- An upbeat, hard-working & flexible attitude
YOU TALKIN’ TO ME?
Interested? Then apply today to begin your career with Everyman Cinema!
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and provide proof of your right to work in the UK