Temporary Sales Assistant - USC - Bangor
Welcome to our world!
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for premium fashion is second to none, Their attention to detail and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled.
We now require a truly exceptional, driven Temporary Sales Advisors to help take us to the next level. If you have a "reach for the stars" attitude and go above and beyond then take a look at our careers.... They are out of this world!
As part of the USC team you will contribute to your store in many ways and these will include:
Key Contribution Areas
- To greet customer with a sincere and warm welcome and ensure they are aware you are there to help
- Ask open questions to find out customers needs
- To recommend, select and locate the correct merchandise for the customers needs
- To provide information about in store offers, promotions and store cards
- To receive and process cash and card transactions
- Be aware of latest trends and remain fully updated on product knowledge
- Maintain a customer friendly and customer focused environment at all times.
- Guarantee a high level of customer service at all times.
- Educate and guide customers about USC, the brands and the product we sell.
- Offer alternatives and add on sales as and when necessary
- Ensure store standards are complete and the store is prepared for the next trading day
- Comply with all USC policies and procedures at all times.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work effectively within a team environment
- Customer focused
- High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion
- Confident and assertive
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Professional manner
- Trend aware and well presented at all times
- Flexible and reliable
This role has no guaranteed hours of work, hours of work can therefore vary from week to week and, as a result, there may be weeks when no hours of work are offered. Must be available to work key periods such as Eid, Christmas, Summer Holidays and Back to School.
Terms of engagement end 2nd January 2022
Take a look around our world at http://www.usc.co.uk/careers/
Find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/USCcareers
Find us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/USCcareers