Pizza Chef - London
Department: Back Of House
Reporting to: General manager / Head Chef
Key Relationships: Executive Chef and head chefs, auditors, customers Managers & staff
Education & Experience
- 2 years’ experience working in a busy kitchen
- Preferable good understanding / speaking of the English / Italian Language
- Italian Speaking preferred
- Good level of English speaking
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Preparation and cooking of food in the kitchen.
- Working closely with the Chef de Partie
- To assist in any area designated by the Senior Chef or Head Chef.
- To ensure date labelling is correct and food correctly stored at the end of each shift.
- To ensure that all monies are held in a proper manner, recorded and locked away in accordance with company standard
- Attention to detail
- Make sure that the kitchen is always clean and tidy
- Have good knife skills and a general understanding of basic cooking techniques
- Ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment
- Ability to work flexibly over evenings and weekends
- Running particular section of the kitchen and drive & motivate your team