If you can add and create joy in everything you do, we want you!
Haulfryn family has a fantastic opportunity for a Leisure Assistant to join our Devon Hills Holiday Park.
We are one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations. For 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners and guests. It is our personal purpose to ensure that our family exists to bring joy to yours.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% - 50% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Contribution for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month award
- Annual Golden Palm Award reward
- Refer a Friend Training and Development Opportunities
What Will You Do
- lifeguarding our indoor swimming pool
- address any first aid and emergency situations that arise
- day to day maintaining and cleaning of the leisure facilities
- opening & closing of the leisure building
- assist our owners and members enjoy the facilities
What WIll You Bring
- Hold a valid NPLQ certificate
- Friendly, helpful attitude
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent communication skills
Who We Are
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday and golf resort Praa Sands on the tip of Cornwall.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.