Head Barista - Cobham
As Head Barista you will be obsessed with all things coffee!
You will prepare and serve hot and cold beverages, including various types of coffee and tea.
Barista responsibilities include educating customers on our drinks menu, making recommendations based on their preferences, up-selling complimentary items and taking orders.
To be successful in this role, you should have customer service skills and knowledge of how brewing equipment operates.
Intermediate to advanced latte art is desired.
You should also be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure an excellent drinking experience for our customers.
- Greet customers as they enter
- Prepare coffee and tea orders to high standards
- Serve beverages and prepared food, like 'sweet treats'
- Receive and process payments (cash and credit cards)
- Keep the coffee and front-of-house areas clean and tidy
- Maintain stock of clean cups, saucers, spoons and milk jugs
- Check coffee machines operate properly and report any maintenance issues
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items or ways to drive sales
- Train front-of-house staff to brew amazing coffee
Part-time hours: 32 per week
Expected start date: 12/07/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour