Assistant Manager - Manchester
Rosa’s Thai Café is looking for an Assistant Manager to join our front of house team in Manchester and be a leader for our waiters and waitresses.
We are a family of foodies dedicated to serving up perfected Thai classics. At Rosa’s Thai we obsess about the food and we don’t mess about with the rest. There are no Thai cliches or theme park interiors here. Just dedication to making the best we possibly can from simple ingredients across our food, products and places.
What can you bring to the table:
- Charisma and confidence! We want you to be an example for our waiters and waitresses in delivering the best guest experience
- Working closely with our General Manager and Head Chef, you will ensure every dish is served to spec
- Be ready to step up! In the absence of the manager, you will act as a point of contact for our waiters and waitresses for any potential customer complaints.
- You will be a mentor for our waiters and waitresses, assisting with their growth and development.
- Competitive Salary and Service Charge
- By joining our Family, you will be given shares to the business and will become part owner!
- Access up to 50% of your wages early
- Free Food at work – we think it’s the best staff food around!
- 50% off when not working in any of our restaurants
- Performance based rewards – and amazing pathways for progression
- You will be part of our family and join our many social parties!
If you are ready to join the team, apply now!