Seeking Sales and Customer Services Manager to join our fantastic team!
Swimming Nature is the UK’s largest independent provider of private and bespoke swimming tuition, from babies through to adults with nearly 30 years of experience in the sector.
The role of Sales and Customer Service Manager will be to proactively lead & drive our sales processes, develop a sales and KPI focussed culture, be accountable for delivering budgeted sales targets alongside up-skilling key team member populations as well as provide exceptional customer service in all its facets with retention as a primary outcome.
- To proactively drive sales in regard to generating new customer leads.
- To evaluate, enhance and lead our customer referral programme.
- Work closely with the IT Director to highlight key data and reports.
- Support Regional and Local Swimming Managers with sales and customer service learning programmes.
- Develop sales and customer service team through mentoring, leadership, performance and KPI management
- Create regular and effective communication channels throughout the business, especially with pivotal internal stakeholders.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop pertinent local PR & marketing initiatives.
- Continually assess the sales process to seek out developmental opportunities for the broader business.
- Create sales reports in-line with the reporting calendar
- Deliver individual sales targets and lead by example
- Able to react to drop in performance by creatively implementing sales initiatives.
Alongside the opportunity to work in a progressive, dynamic and rewarding environment, Swimming Nature instructors enjoy a full range of employment benefits, including:
- A secure permanent position in the company
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Access to a workplace pension
- Annual appraisal and pay review
We'd love to hear from you. Email the Swimming Nature Recruitment Team at email@example.com.