Full Time Spa Receptionist
You will be the first point of contact for all of our guests, with a warm, welcoming and professional greeting you will assist all guests face to face and via telephone to make reservations, advise and up-sell all of our relaxing offerings, both therapies and products.
Key competencies and duties include:
- To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests.
- Making bookings for walk in guests as well as checking in guests upon arrival and ensuring all necessary forms are filled out prior to their treatments.
- To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
- To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant visit.
- To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
- To assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy at all times
Skills and Experience required:
- A friendly and welcoming approach
- High standards of dress and presentation
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- Flexible and positive attitude to work
- Warm and professional
- A confident and effective communicator, who can demonstrate their ability to converse with a wide variety of guests and colleagues at all levels
- Must be able to get to and from Resort World Birmingham with ease
What we can offer you:
- 25% discounted dining at Genting restaurants
- Generous Health Cash Plan- Level 1 is company funded
- Various online discounts including dining, parking, travel, leisure, retail
- Employee Assistance Programme; free 24 hour counselling service
- Staff social fund + company funded events
- Range of flexible benefits available
- Career progression opportunities & full training and support