General Manger - Swansea
- Starting salary is 27k but will be reviewed after the first 6 months
This is a very exciting opportunity for a General Manager to join the Gin & Juice Team at the new site in Mumbles.
We sought to provide guest with an experience like no other.
A 'snug' is a specially separated place. Cosy, partly concealed and comfortable. That's exactly what we've made for our guests. A unique destination that steps back in time to an age where Gin is king and good times are plentiful.
- You will head both our Gin & Juice and Rum & Fizz teams.
- Ensuring the supervisor teams are completing there weekly requirements.
- You will be required to control stock, order stock, mange stock for each bar.
- You will be in charge of hiring and firing team members.
- You will be doing rotas and managing staff margins.
- You will ensure the levels of service are impeccable and that our guests are well looked after. Delivering the most instagrammable food and drinks to the guests.
- Keeping all EHO paperwork up to date and complying with EHO requirements.
- Keep up to date staff files (including training records, disciplinary records & appraisals etc).
- Inputting invoices on the back office and taking in deliveries.
- You will be responsible for welcoming their guests and maintaining the right atmosphere within the bar.
- Confidently undertake financial aspects such as cashing up and sending the takings to the End of Day WhatsApp groups.
- Finally have a passion for gin.
- You MUST have experience of working within a branded/premium Bar environment and be comfortable in dealing with a high volume bar
- You MUST have experience in managing . Bar experience is essential .
- Barista experience is encouraged
- Possess great customer service skills and complaint handling
- Good communication skills-written & verbal
- Good understanding of cash handling, budgeting etc.
- Self motivated and motivator
- Be able to work flexible shifts according to the business needs.
- 25 % team discount in our properties properties
- Monthly team incentives
- Regular group-wide team event
- Opportunity of progression
- Working will a diverse team.
OUR COMPANY MISSION
To challenge ourselves in everything we do and to become the best in class wherever we have a presence, creating exceptional premium experiences for our customers to build, trust, integrity, loyalty and a lasting relationship with them for rapid sustainable growth.
We champion clarity and discipline of brand message, excellent product selection sourced directly from the producer and define total category ownership for domination. All delivered to our target customers by our inspired team who believe in why we must strive to be the best in everything we do to remain relevant and desired.
We believe investment in our people is essential, training is critical, and a culture of fun with professional delivery is key to success. Our people must want to develop, grow and learn. In return, we will cultivate and expand their horizons, presenting succession opportunities to promote from within rather than recruit from outside.
“A proactive, intelligent, engaging team who can make customers feel special is priceless.”