Homeware Retail Assistant - Daylesford, Moreton-In-Marsh
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals, and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the well-being of our customers.
We are looking for engaging and passionate Retail Assistants to join our team in the Homeware department.
Full-time contract, based on 40 hours per week. £9.85 per hour plus an additional £0.80 per hour in service charge. Daylesford is open 7 days per week, so flexibility to work a variety of shifts (including weekends) will be required.
- Training and development to advance your career
- Great staff discounts
- Opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications (e.g. WSET, SCAE)
- Free uniform supplied
We are looking for:
- People with a passion for delivering extraordinary customer service
- First-class communication skills
- People who can demonstrate world-class product knowledge on an incredibly diverse product range
- Previous retail experience would be advantageous
Duties will include:
- Engage with our customers and deliver an amazing service
- Gain product knowledge and company knowledge and share it with our customers
- Accurately handle cash while using our till system
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude while working as part of a wider team
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF OUR TRULY UNIQUE BUSINESS – WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV TODAY.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.