Front of House Receptionist - Altrincham
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- Free gym membership with a plus one and 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discount on retail and cafe products
- 28 days’ holidays including public/bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
Total Fitness is the leading mid-market health club brand in the North. With 15 health clubs across the North of England and Wales, Total Fitness provides a full-service fitness offering both in club and online; guided by knowledgeable and supportive fitness teams, the brand works hard to meet the evolving needs of its members.
Total Fitness began in 1993 with a strong belief that everyone is better fitter, and that belief is stronger than ever today. Total Fitness knows that true fitness needs variety to keep workouts fresh and engaging, so their large health clubs offer many ways to workout; extensive gym floors, over 70 classes a week, impressive swimming pools, expert personal trainers, and digital content- allowing members to take the brand home. This workout variety provides its members with a route to 360 fitness that lasts longer than a one-off spin class.
With over 600 staff and support from its network of freelance fitness partners and brands, Total Fitness delivers its purpose daily to around 80,000 members and guests.
You will be the face of Total Fitness as a Receptionist in our Altrincham club. This role is such a pivotal role within the business as you are the first and last point of contact with all of our customers. You’ll have the ability to multi-task while remaining calm, your positive attitude will be infectious and above all you will want to help the people around you.
What does the role involve?
- Provide excellent customer service to our members
- To answer the telephone within 5 rings, in a friendly and professional manner, following the set procedure and to direct the call as efficiently as possible to the correct extension
- You’ll be a team player who is happy to help other departments if needed
- You’ll take the time to learn the business so you can answer any questions that may be directed at you during your shift
What are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate we are looking for to join our team is:
- Fun and friendly person
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to deal with members in a polite and professional manner
- Ability to cope under pressure
If you are interested, then don't waste any time and apply now!