Front of House Assistant - Bolton
32 hours, 4 months temp
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- Free gym membership with a plus one and 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discount on retail and cafe products
- 28 days’ holidays including public/bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
Total Fitness is the leading mid-market health club brand in the North. With 15 health clubs across the North of England and Wales, Total Fitness provides a full-service fitness offering both in club and online; guided by knowledgeable and supportive fitness teams, the brand works hard to meet the evolving needs of its members.
Total Fitness began in 1993 with a strong belief that everyone is better fitter, and that belief is stronger than ever today. Total Fitness knows that true fitness needs variety to keep workouts fresh and engaging, so their large health clubs offer many ways to workout; extensive gym floors, over 70 classes a week, impressive swimming pools, expert personal trainers, and digital content- allowing members to take the brand home. This workout variety provides its members with a route to 360 fitness that lasts longer than a one-off spin class.
With over 600 staff and support from its network of freelance fitness partners and brands, Total Fitness delivers its purpose daily to around 80,000 members and guests.
This position is a combined role, which acts as a central point for members to contact you as well as providing a service in our Cafe. When we say Cafe, we're not expecting you to be 'Jamie Oliver' but we are looking for someone who can find their way around a kitchen and be polite and friendly with our members! You will be the first point of contact for members to deal with members and business enquiries in a polite and friendly manner and to ensure that they are actioned accordingly. As well as this, you will be taking orders and catering simple food menus to high standards and ensuring time management is met when serving customers. You will need to have a cleaning cloth handy, as we like our members to sit and dine in clean and tidy environment.
What does the role involve?
- Provide excellent customer service to our members
- To ensure that daily, weekly and monthly cleaning is completed in line with company standards, assisting with other areas as directed by the Management team
- To prepare well presented food for our members
- To clear and tidy eating surfaces, ensuring that a high standard of cleanliness is maintained
- To answer the telephone within 5 rings, in a friendly and professional manner, following the set procedure and to direct the call as efficiently as possible to the correct extension
What are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate we are looking for to join our team is:
- Fun and friendly person
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to deal with members in a polite and professional manner
- Ability to cope under pressure
If you are interested, then don't waste any time and apply now!