Employed Personal Trainer - Manchester
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- Free gym membership with a plus one and 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discount on retail and cafe products
- 28 days’ holidays including public/bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
Total Fitness is the leading mid-market health club brand in the North. With 15 health clubs across the North of England and Wales, Total Fitness provides a full-service fitness offering both in club and online; guided by knowledgeable and supportive fitness teams, the brand works hard to meet the evolving needs of its members.
Total Fitness began in 1993 with a strong belief that everyone is better fitter, and that belief is stronger than ever today. Total Fitness knows that true fitness needs variety to keep workouts fresh and engaging, so their large health clubs offer many ways to workout; extensive gym floors, over 70 classes a week, impressive swimming pools, expert personal trainers, and digital content- allowing members to take the brand home. This workout variety provides its members with a route to 360 fitness that lasts longer than a one-off spin class.
With over 600 staff and support from its network of freelance fitness partners and brands, Total Fitness delivers its purpose daily to around 80,000 members and guests.
We’re made of more, because you are.
The Employed Personal Trainer role supports our purpose by;
- Delivering member focused service, driving member engagement at all times.
- Supporting the Fitness Experience Manager with all activities that take place on the gym floor / studios.
- Commitment to progress though the Fitness Pathway, delivering the following Health and Fitness Products for our members:
- Total Fitness Warm Up
- 1:1 Personal Training
- 1:4 Group Training Sessions
- Gym Floor Classes
- Studio Classes
- Ensuring that the member experience, member usage, member participation and member value for money is maximised through, fitness coaching expertise and ensuring that all TF products are delivered consistently and professionally.
- Live and breathe the TF Fitness Philosophy and Fitness Signatures, promoting the benefits and added value with our members.
- Committing to ongoing professional development.
IDEAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES FOR THE ROLE
- Fitness Qualified to Level 3
- REPS L3
- Experience in delivering group training
- Results and target driven
- Can show a genuine passion when engaging with individuals.
- Can show a genuine passion for understanding and helping individuals to hit their goals.
- Can demonstrate excellence in customer service.
- Strong listening and collaboration skills.
If you think you can make a huge difference to our fitness experience, and have the passion to deliver, we would love to hear from you.