Duty Manager - Wilmslow
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- Free gym membership with a plus one and 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discount on retail and cafe products
- 28 days’ holidays including public/bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
Total Fitness is the leading mid-market health club brand in the North. With 15 health clubs across the North of England and Wales, Total Fitness provides a full-service fitness offering both in club and online; guided by knowledgeable and supportive fitness teams, the brand works hard to meet the evolving needs of its members.
Total Fitness began in 1993 with a strong belief that everyone is better fitter, and that belief is stronger than ever today. Total Fitness knows that true fitness needs variety to keep workouts fresh and engaging, so their large health clubs offer many ways to workout; extensive gym floors, over 70 classes a week, impressive swimming pools, expert personal trainers, and digital content- allowing members to take the brand home. This workout variety provides its members with a route to 360 fitness that lasts longer than a one-off spin class.
With over 600 staff and support from its network of freelance fitness partners and brands, Total Fitness delivers its purpose daily to around 80,000 members and guests.
We are looking for a Duty Manager to provide support to the Operations Manager for overall running of our busiest club.
You don’t need to be a pro in juggling but this role requires someone who can deal with thousands of members, ensure the club remains operational, ensure the necessary health and safety checks are completed daily and retaining members with only one pair of hands!
What does the role involve?
- To ensure the club opens and closes as per the company guidelines
- To ensure the club is operational at all time
- To ensure club adheres to all health and safety regulations
- To be instrumental in the growth of the club whether this be ensuring all actions are taken to retain members or introducing new members to the business
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate we are looking for to join our team has the following skills:
- Facilities management experience
- Ability to plan and organise on a daily basis (no one day is the same!)
- Knowledge of the health and fitness industry
- Excellent communicator
- Desire to succeed
- Respond to members/queries in an efficient and professional manner
If you are interested then don’t waste any time and click apply now!