Cleaner - Public Areas - Holborn, London
#Variety #Buzz #Synergy #Spotless #Family = A happy team and guests
Gratitude – join our family and be rewarded
- Actioned packed learning
- Development opportunities (see success stories)
- Blended learning approach
- Dedicated wellbeing centre for all team members ‘’OaZis’’
- Pension plan
- Sport activities including football and softball
- Monthly social events (virtual and face to face)
- Team building activities
- 5.6 weeks holiday + extra as a loyalty bonus
- Book Club
- Cooking Masterclasses
- Free eye test and discount toward the cost of the glasses
- Life assurance
- Discounts in all our cafés and restaurant
- Discounted room rate
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellbeing activities
- Mentoring programme
- Learning Sponsorship
- Employee assistance programme
- English lessons
Play to your strengths, Z Wishlist
- Infectious smile 😊
- Focus on the good
- Share positive contagious energy
- Know and live the magic of Z
- Trust and be trusted
- Be humble
- Love for learning
An exciting Public Area Assistant role is currently available to ensure cleanliness in all areas across the hotels and provide the wow factor for our guests as they walk through the entrance and journey through all areas of our hotels.
Shift pattern: 8.5h shifts, 5 days on 2 days off on a rotational basis including weekends.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in the cleaning service industry or housekeeping department
- A positive, can-do approach
- Team playing skills
- Organisational skills
- Passion for attention to detail
Our Guests’ Wish List:
- Prompt, polite and personal recognition
- A friendly and welcoming environment
- High levels of guest service in all areas of the hotel
- High levels of cleanliness
If your skills and attributes match those above and you are interested in joining the team at Z Hotels, please click Apply.
We thank you for your application and advise you due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if we have not contacted you within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Document evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Z Hotels are an equal opportunities employer.