Guest Relations Manager - Park Plaza London RiverbankDepartment:
Hours per week:
Park Plaza Riverbank is now on the look out for our next Guest Relations Manager!The key role for you as our Guest Relations Manager will be to ensure that the service provided by the guest relations team is beyond the normal guest experience that would be expected by our guests. You will be expected to maintain and grow the relationship between the hotel and our VIP’S and regular guest’s as well as supporting the guests in resolving and issues that may arise.
We are looking for a Guest Relations Manager who will:
- Be a Hands on Leader
- Ensure guests’ needs are met beyond expectation
- Play a hands-on role leading by example, and taking opportunities to motivate, train and inspire the Guest Relations team members
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and excellent knowledge of Opera
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- With previous experience as a Guest Relations Manager or similar role in a hotel
Benefits of working for us as a Guest Relations Manager:
- 30 Days of Holiday a year
- Salary: up to £24'000
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Find out more & apply
If you want to find out more about us, please visit our website. To apply, please click the Apply button now.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”