Assistant General Manager
At Côte, we’re big on trust and have a culture built on camaraderie and friendship, which makes it easy to bring what makes you uniquely you, to the table.
The floor is yours as an Assistant General Manager, as we have a passion for discovery and learning which gives everyone the opportunity to grow. We’re open-minded and love to share ideas and learn from others’ experiences. Whether you know your career path, or you’re still figuring that one out – we’re ok with that, as we will give you the freedom to explore your potential!
The good stuff.
· Permanent, full-time contract guaranteeing you 48 hours per week
· We pay all our teams fortnightly because who doesn’t love a payday?
· Every shift you work, we’ve got you covered with meals from our employee menu (thanks Chef)!
· Treat yourself, family, and friends to 100% discount off our food at any Côte (once a month)
· We love meeting new people who share our passion of making it special, which means you can earn up to £3,000 for every person you refer to join Côte
· Discounts up for grabs with over 200 retailers and brands via Perkbox
· We take well-being seriously, so you’ll have access to Smart Health, which offers a 24/7 support
· We’re here for the curious, so it’s no surprise there are loads of opportunities when it comes to internal development programmes through our leadership schemes
· Company pension scheme & life assurance scheme
And we are nowhere near done yet. We are currently working on some big things here, giving you what really matters. Watch this space
Bonjour, we’re Côte.
We believe life should be full of flavour. Yes, we’re foodies – but we’re actually in the business of making memories. Founded in Wimbledon in 2007 with a mission to deliver quality, French-inspired food, extraordinary service, and a whole-hearted enjoyment of life, we now have a 3,000-strong team and 82 restaurants (and counting) across the UK.
There are so many reasons to join Côte.
We’re on an exciting new journey – and our team will play a huge part in making it happen. That means when you’re with us, every day is an opportunity to aim higher. Because we’re invested in your development, so you’ll get out as much as you put in. And we encourage you to bring your unique flavour to work, because we value the diversity of our teams. Best of all, the work you do brings joy to others. Sound good? Maybe you belong with us.