Cashier - London
ITALY HAS NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE...
Eataly London is the first UK store for the global brand.
Founded in 2007, Eataly is the world's largest artisanal food and beverage marketplace.
London houses 4 restaurants, 7 bars, a gourmet grocery market, fresh counters, bakery, quick service restaurants and much more! The London store will host around 400 employees.
#EAT a meal in our restaurants or quick-service counters.
#SHOP a selection of quality Italian and local produce.
#LEARN through our masterclasses and team's product knowledge.
As a Cashier, you will be a part of a much larger 'Quick Service Restaurant' team working on the ground floor of this large store. You will be trained on a number of departments within the store, however your main responsibilities will be the processing of guest transactions as they make purchases at either one of our Cashier counters, or self service checkouts.
THE PERKS OF BEING AN 'EATALIAN'...
- Food on shift
- Quarterly bonus
- Uniform allowance
- Lifestyle and culture discounts through our benefit supplier
- Cycle to work scheme
- 30 day holiday allowance*
- Technology and gym benefits available
- Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Employee assistance program
- And much more!
But mostly, the chance to be a part of this incredible venue which provides a true Italian cultural experience, with a huge respect for biodiversity, to every guest - without needing to step on a plane. Italy is Eataly.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
- Individuals with a customer focused, positive and friendly mindset
- Smiley and welcoming with a natural empathetic approach to dealing with all customer queries and interactions
- Strong maths and cash-handling skills
- Willingness to be flexible and support multiple teams
- Right to work in the UK
- Fluent in English
EAT BETTER, LIVE BETTER!