UAT Test Analyst
Location: Remote working, with travel to the Handforth Support Office
Contract Type: 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Mobile App/Website testing
About your experience
You’ll have proven experience in both Automated and Manual testing of complex software applications, and you’ll have done this within an Agile environment.
A thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes will have been gained from a background of performing this functional testing, recording results in an appropriate, clear and concise format.
Key experience required for this role includes:
- Providing UAT service across our Website and Mobile Apps ,providing strong entry and exit criteria for go live
- Expertise in using Selenium WebDriver with Java, Cucumber, Gherkin, Appium
- Defect Management
- Experience of using test tracking tools such as Jira / HP ALM (Quality Center)
- Highly skilled in Test preparation, planning and execution
- Knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of Version Control (Git)
- Strong SQL knowledge and API Testing (SOAP/REST)
- Experience using practices such as Continuous Delivery, TDD and BDD
- Strong problem-solving skills
- An understanding of the latest trends
- Teamwork skills, because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
The successful candidate should:
- ideally be ISTB or ISEB qualified having previously worked in a testing role
- have UAT experience within technology, ideally Software / App / Systems Development or Web Development.