We are looking for an experienced Assistant Reservations Manager to join our growing team. We are seeking all those who have sales experience and who love providing excellent customer service! We would love to meet you if you have previous experience in a similar role and who would love to join a fantastic team working in a busy luxury resort.
Your day with Team Carden:
- Work alongside the Reservations Manager to oversee the efficient running of a large reservations team
- Monitor and reward performance in a team to support achievement of results
- Participate in dispute resolution
- Solve problems and make decisions at managerial level
- Supervise, motivate and empower staff
- Team work
Enjoy a full time role of 40 hours per week, the role includes working occasional weekends.
Salary: £23, 000 - £24,500 per annum
Be Part of Team Carden
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You are the start of our guest’s journey with us; providing a friendly and informative service is key to making the right first impression to our guests. You will have previous supervisory experience, preferably some managerial experience from working in a similar role. You will have the ability to communicate effectively with both employees and guests, as well as a genuine passion for hospitality and guest service. You will be required to be efficient, confident with computer skills and have an excellent telephone manner. Team work is essential and you will have The ability to have balanced and empathetic attitude with a business focus. You will be part of a remarkable team in a busy office environment.
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Complimentary use of our gym and swimming pool facilities
- Complimentary round of golf and only £10 a round for friends and family
- 20% off treatments
- 15% off spa retail
- Use of the luxury Spa Garden for only £25 each for yourself and friend or family member
- Occupational Health support
- Rewarding our Stars of the Month
- Celebrating employee birthdays
- Refer a friend scheme
- Learning and Development for your career progression
- Access to high street discount platform
- Access to a wellbeing platform
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
Applicants should be able to drive and have access to a vehicle due to the rural location of Carden Park.