Cleaner / Public Areas Attendant - London
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
One of the most important positions within our business, you will be responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the casino. Its no easy ride, you will need to deliver impeccable standards and take pride in your work.
Providing a courteous and professional service and supporting the wider team it is vital you 'own' your role in delivering the best experience for our customers.
Hourly Rate; 9.05 p/h + 10% premium rate (Midnight-8am). In November 2021, the hourly rate increases to 9.36 p/h.
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Work collaboratively as part of the cleaning and wider casino team
- Achieving results to ensure the casino is presented to the highest standard
- Providing input to improve the service provided
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for hygiene, food safety and safer gambling
- Immaculate operational standards in all areas
- Working to timescales when completing tasks
- Have a great attention to detail and ensure that you are meticulous in your presentation standards of our casino.
- Positive attitude
- Experience of working successfully in a cleaning role
- Experience using a range of cleaning equipment and products
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled results
- Ability to collaborate with the team and wider business
- Sound communication skills
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
- Great time management
- Attention to detais
The Flagship Casino, The Grosvenor Victoria Casino, has the perfect blend of sophistication and excitement. Affectionately known as 'The Vic', we offer world class table gaming, we offer Blackjack, American Roulette, Slots, Electronic Roulette and of course poker. Launched in 2020, customers can now enjoy these games al fresco in our new rooftop gaming terrace - The Loft.
The Loft is our all new open air gaming terrace, split over two-levels this atmospheric setting offers a unique gaming and leisure experience with a chilled vibe.
Above The Vic, you'll find The Poker Room, one of the World's oldest and most prestigious Poker Rooms. A fantastic venue with 35 poker tables on offer, classic casino gaming, and the home of one of the largest poker tournaments in Europe; the GUKPT.
This is more than just a job advertisement, this is a calling. A career with The Grosvenor Victoria Casino could be the start of one amazing journey!