General Manager - Dublin, Ireland
Powerleague is the original and premier provider of 5 a side football in the UK. It all started in 1987 and we are now the world’s largest provider with 35+ clubs across Europe.
At Powerleague our goal is to create exhilarating, sporting team occasions within our local communities. Our club teams are an essential part of our players’ experience. We are energetic and motivated with passion to serve! We pride ourselves on listening to our customers and taking action!
Club Manager- Your Purpose
As the Club Manager you will role is to create an environment that is a welcoming for our customers, both new and loyal! You will be responsible for creating a high performing team, whilst ensuring the achievement of sales and profit
Club Manager - Your Responsibilities
- Lead and drive forward your team in doing the right things to achieve your KPI’s
- Identify opportunities to maximise profitability and performance of the Club
- Ensure club standards are maintained
- Ensure all systems, POS procedures and centre operational procedures are utilised and adhered to in line with company expectations
- Lead by example to create a culture of exceptional customer service
- Recognise and reward great behaviours
- Set goals, regularly review results and support your team
- Recruit, recognise and develop the best talent
- Manage employee relations effectively with appropriate advice and support
- Work with Regional Operations Manager to set club budgets & sales action plans
- Work within the P&L framework, meeting profit targets and proactively identifying opportunities to improve cost efficiencies
Club Manager – You have
- a track record of delivering results
- strong commercial acumen
- proven ability to lead and manage a team
- an entrepreneurial spirit and an innate desire to succeed!
- excellent communication skills
- a passion for customer service and a strong sales background
- an adaptable and versatile approach
- Be able to act with autonomy
- Experience in managing budgets
This is an exciting time to join the Powerleague team! We notice and reward hard work and good results!
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application.