Hub Manager - Leven, Fife
This exciting new post has been created to support the opening of the Together Levenmouth High Street Hub. The Hub will house 2 Escape Rooms, 2 Crazy Golf Courses, a Café, and a Gift Shop.
The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, with the passion and drive to promote and market the Hub. Willing to turn your hand to anything, you will be responsible for developing new and existing relationships to ensure targets are consistently exceeded. Leading your team, you will create a thriving work culture with a strong focus on customer service and continuous improvement, ensuring everyone has the necessary skills and approach to ensure the smooth operation of all aspects of the Hub.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- recruiting, training and supervising staff & volunteers
- promoting and marketing the business
- collaborating with the community to increase our social impact
- developing new sales/partnerships
- working to monthly targets
- attracting more visitors to Levenmouth
- ensuring compliance with health and safety & environmental health legislation
- setting and maintaining high customer service standards
- managing stock infantries
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- managing budgets
You will be a fun, friendly and confident character with a qualification in a relevant discipline such as Hospitality, Leisure or Business Management or you will have extensive experience in a similar environment with a proven track record of success. You will be adept in Microsoft Office Word & Excel and be able to analyse and report on statistical and numerical data.
Brag Enterprises is a Fife based charity that supports people, who in the main, are residing in disadvantaged areas of Fife to gain the training and employability skills to enable them to move into sustainable employment. We also work closely with communities to improve their economic resilience.