Spa Therapist - Chippenham, Wiltshire
The beautiful Lucknam Park ESPA branded Spa has a vacancy for a full time Spa Therapist to join their successful team.
The Spa at Lucknam Park is a popular destination for Spa days as well as retaining a healthy membership year on year and plays an important part in our guests stay. We are looking for team members who want to contribute to the continued success and are driven to deliver consistently exceptional service which makes us stand out from our competitors
- To carry out a full range of Spa Treatments to an extremely high standard
- Help drive treatment sales through upselling and guest interaction
- Achieves retail and treatment objectives as set out and agreed with the Spa Director and Head Therapist
- Ensure Treatment Rooms are presented to a consistent high standard.
Skills and experience required to fulfil the Spa Therapist position:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy
- Extensive knowledge of the industry and treatments
- Customer and business driven
- Good team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Engaging personality
- High standard of personal appearance as role model to staff
- The ability to deliver an excellent level of guest service
- Computer literate
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT LUCKNAM PARK HOTEL & SPA
- Being part of the team at one of the most award winning UK country house hotels
- Free car parking
- Smart Uniform provided
- Share of service charge
- Staff introduction bonus scheme
- Free membership to the Luxury Restaurant Guide
- On the job full training, development and promotional possibilities
- Additional holiday days for length of service
We are offering a very competitive salary for working an average of 40 hours/week, including evenings, weekends and Public/Bank Holidays. Service charge will be paid after successful completion of one months’ service.
Due to the beautiful location of the property it can be difficult to reach by public transport, please ensure you are able to travel to the property on a daily basis and fulfil the required shifts prior to applying.