Kitchen Porter - Chippenham, Wiltshire
We are looking for a full time Kitchen Porter to join the kitchen team at Lucknam Park Hotel. No previous experience is necessary but you need to be physically fit to fulfil the duties required for the position and able to work as part of a team.
- Washing up all crockery, cutlery, kitchen pans and equipment
- Ensuring the kitchen is cleaned to a high standard
- Clearing out fridges and freezers
- Putting deliveries away
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT LUCKNAM PARK HOTEL & SPA
- Being part of the team at one of the most award winning UK country house hotels
- Free car parking
- Smart Uniform provided
- Share of service charge
- Staff introduction bonus scheme
- Free membership to the Luxury Restaurant Guide
- On the job full training, development and promotional possibilities
- Additional holiday days for length of service
We are offering a full time position working 48 hours over 5 days including weekends and Public Holidays. Competitive rate of pay. Service charge will be paid after one complete month of service.
Due to the location of the property it is advisable to have your own transport to enable you to fulfil the shifts required for the role.