Seasonal Sales Assistant - GAME - Redditch
We're all about building the most valuable community for gamers, bringing them the latest games, exclusive editions, and the hottest consoles to the UK. We're the UK's No.1 high-street videogames retailer for a reason.
We're looking for someone special to join our team over the busy holiday period. Think you're up for the challenge?
What you'll be doing
We're on the lookout for a Sales Assistant to join our busy store. As part of the team, you'll be:
- Delivering a high standard of excellent customer service at all times
- Building relationships with the store's local gaming community to ensure loyalty and return custom
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and ensuring we meet the candidates expectations at all times - matching products to their needs
- Attaching products to maximise transactional value - link selling & up selling
- Keeping up to date with the latest gaming news and using this knowledge to make the sale
- Working with the rest of the team to deliver an energetic and welcoming in store atmosphere
- Being friendly, honest and approachable and able to build great working relationships
- Having a positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- The ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and able to cope with changing priorities.
- Confident and professional
- Being reliable and a true team player
Bonus points for
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about gaming and technology, you're friendly, approachable, and you know how to connect with customers while still getting the job done and supporting your team.
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
You'll be joining us at our busy store in Cooper's Square Shopping Centre, Burton On Trent.
This is a fixed-term position until January 2nd 2022.