Wellbeing Personal Trainer - Nationwide
Full time and part time roles available
Competitive salary, depending on experience
At Nuffield Health, everything we give our patients, members and customers would not be possible without you. Your passion, your warmth, your drive to make a difference. Whether it’s driving connected health, helping the nation, transforming experiences or building the career you want – we give you the support to do it all. Join our journey. It starts with you.
As a Personal Trainer who is caring, dedicated and driven, you’ll love being a part of Nuffield Health. It is a place where you can develop your PT business and technical skills, progress and really make a lasting difference in people’s lives.
As our Personal Trainer, you will:
- Empower your clients to reach their health and fitness goals and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Deliver our signature health MOT’s sessions, inductions, Engage sessions, programming sessions, gym floor activity and of course, your personal training sessions. This role is not your typical PT role.
- Have the option to deliver group fitness, both on the gym floor (in small groups) and in the studio.
- Be passionate about what you do and keep your professional standards high.
- Attend fitness team meetings and training sessions on a monthly basis, both to support and educate you on your career development.
- Have a REPs Level 3 qualification or CIMSPA Practitioner, or above to be considered.
With a clear path for career progression, you will also enjoy unrivalled opportunities to move onwards and upwards, into wellbeing lead roles, healthcare or managerial roles.
Do good, feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. And with access to our benefits, you can create a personalized health and wellbeing package unique to your lifestyle. Whether you’re interested in our Healthcare scheme, fancy yourself a discounted holiday or are thinking about your retirement plan, we have a whole range of benefits for you to enjoy.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today. It starts with you.
Applications will be considered as they are received, and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore, please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.