Kitchen Team Member- Nottingham - Nottingham
Competitive starting salary of up to 9.41 progressing to 10 upon completion of full training plus unlimited gratuities
Join our team and you can participate in our Christmas incentive and receive an additional 50 pence per hour, for every hour worked! (additional payment is paid for hours worked between the 8th of November - 9th January 2022 inclusive.)
Please note that the average TRONC payment per hour is 1.25. This payment is not guaranteed and represents the national average across all stores so may vary according to the store in which you work.
Fridays is famous for a number of things - iconic cocktails, American inspired dishes but most significantly, that fantastic generosity of spirit provided by our incredible, one-of-a-kind team bringing that Fridays Feeling.
This year weare celebrating 35 years of Fridays UKand due to exciting growth development plans, and a commitment to opening new restaurants acrossthe UK,we have amazing opportunitiesto join our team.
The great news is that you don't need any previous experience as we'll take you through a full programme of onboarding training. We'll help you gain nationally recognised qualifications and offer you exciting practical workshops that will develop your technical skills and support you in achieving promotion and career progression at Fridays. All we ask is that you have a passion for food and a desire to deliver an amazing experience for our guests.
Anything is possible at Fridays and there is genuinely no better time to join our family. Start your journey with Fridays today!
With a fun, lively working environment, competitive salary and a whole host of other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed career opportunity. At Fridays we deliver the best that we can to our guests and this is only possible due to our amazing and committed teams. Take a look below at just some of the benefits of working at Fridays.
- 100% ofgratuities are paid toourteamand these are unlimited.
- We value the importance of work life balance, that is why if at times we ask you to work extra hours, you will be paid for each extra hour that you work. We will also pay you time and a half when you work more than 48 hours in a week.
- Flexible working patternsto support your work lifebalance.
- Skill development programmes that supportafast-trackcareer progression
- Apprenticeships at progressive skill levels available for all.
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata)
- Weekly payevery Friday
- Pension scheme
- 50% off in all our restaurants.
- Refer a friend scheme with great bonusesfor each successfulreferral.
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives.
- The opportunity to join a great, passionate team and make new friends along the way!
At Fridays we are world famous for growing talent from within. We have all different types of training for our whole family to ensure they are the best of the best! Also, in an industry where some people hop about a lot, we encourage mobility and progression so we create roles where people can grow and build a career through our motivational and inspiring development programmes. Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great leaders, team members and our chefs! They are the heart and soul of everything we do! We are proud to be a talented team of 4,000, with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We embrace your authentic self, no one person is the same and nor should your career journey be.