Room Attendant - Coworth ParkPosition Overview
Our Housekeeping Attendants are the superstars of our hotel! Entrusted with caring for every detail in our sophisticated rooms.
Please note: a points-based immigration system affecting the eligibility to apply to work in the UK has been introduced from 1 January 2021, and this role does not provide visa sponsorship. Based on this new system:
- Applicants with Irish citizenship, an indefinite leave to enter the UK or an indefinite leave to remain in the UK are eligible to apply to work in the UK.
- EU, EEA or Swiss citizens who already lived in the UK by 31 December 2020 need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme by 30 June 2021 and obtain a settled or pre-settled status to continue living and working in the UK after this date.
- All other nationalities that require a visa to be eligible to work in the UK will continue. Please refer to the official government website for further information.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
• Our Housekeeping attendants are responsible for caring for our rooms and public areas during their day. This will include touching all areas within housekeeping, you will conduct cleaning, maintenance and housekeeping delivery tasks, as well as exceeding guests’ expectations by providing discreet and personalised service
Qualifications and Desirables
• Sometimes our guests have special requests for their rooms and most of these requests are fulfilled by our Housekeeping Attendants.
• Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Housekeeping Attendants is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
• Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Housekeeping attendants must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
• All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Housekeeping attendants do this with all they do.
• We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
• Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
• In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
• English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Housekeeping Attendants must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
• Previous experience in a luxury 5* hotel is beneficial but not essential, full training will be provided.
• Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
• Team members' awards and incentives schemes
• Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
• Online benefits & discounts
• Life assurance cover for all team members
• Uniform laundered complimentary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants
• Cycle to work scheme
• Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
• Social events throughout the year - including our winter ball, summer party and regular pub quizzes!