Revenue Manager - Solihull
£ Competitive salary
An exciting and unique opportunity is available at the Arden Hotel & Leisure Club, the largest independent hotel in Birmingham. The individual would be responsible for overseeing the revenue and sales for accommodation, weddings, events and dining.
As Revenue Manager your role will be to formulate and implement revenue management for the business to maximise revenue, working for an independent business provides the individual an opportunity to be creative with their strategy.
Key responsibilities as Revenue Manager will be.
- Work closely with the Hotel Managers to optimise revenue & sales
- Ensure sales and prices strategies are based on commercial judgement through effective analysis and reports
- Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures
- To Lead commercial aspect of the business to develop and drive revenue strategies across all revenue streams. Optimising all available space through all distribution channels.
- Manage and develop the sales team, Engaging the team to actively drive Revenue
- Communicate to all departments on KPI’s within revenue and Sales
- Managing OTAs, developing good relationships with our booking agents.
- Producing and updating forecasts for rooms and groups, meeting and events.
- Participating in the annual budgeting and planning process for the hotel's revenue lines and input into the sales and marketing plan and the REP processes.