HR Support Administrator
Remote at present, with potential to be office-based in future, at our Head Office in London.
Who We Are:
A sports, leisure and fitness operator and registered charity, Fusion Lifestyle is on a mission to bring health and wellbeing to communities across the UK.
We are recruiting for an organised and detail-oriented HR Support Administrator to ensure HR and payroll processes for the business are executed in accordance with best practice.
Reporting directly to the HR Support Supervisor and collaborating with a large number of internal stakeholders, as the HR Support Administrator you will provide administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle; including recruitment administration and processing leavers, payroll processing, and maintenance of the HR system (iTrent) and associated data integrity.
Other Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conducting pre-checks, sending out offers of employment, processing accepted offers and setting up new starters / additional job roles through the recruitment ATS, and the HR Payroll system
- Processing DBS applications where applicable, escalating flags to the HR Generalist team
- Updating on-boarding database (shared work pool) on a daily basis to provide continuous overview of progress of workflow
- Ensuring employees’ hours worked are processed against correct job roles on payroll systems
- Managing employee records on HR systems; making sure records are up-to-date, and all required documents are uploaded
- Providing staff and managers with accurate information on access to self-service, e-learning, and external and internal recruitment platforms
- Processing contractual changes and transfers accurately via the ATS and HR Systems
- Responding to queries and providing managers with support in relation to company’s HR / on-boarding and payroll procedures and processes
- Assisting management with monitoring of qualifications and training, budget spends and casual workforce
To be successful in the role of HR Support Administrator you will need GCSEs in Maths and English, or equivalent demonstrable skills in these areas. You’ll need to be a skilled user of leading HR/Payroll applications such as Midland iTrent or similar, and have demonstrable skills in the use of Microsoft Office packages, in particular: Excel and Word, alongside understanding of basic payroll processes.
As you’ll be working at a consistently high-volume; you’ll need the ability to hit deadlines whilst working with speed and accuracy; paying excellent attention to detail will be your second nature. You’ll also be producing professional documents and letters on behalf of the business, so you’ll need top-notch written communication skills, (grammar, spelling, etc.).
You’ll be a team player with a “can-do” attitude, (nothing is too much trouble for you!), and you’ll work proactively, anticipating the needs of your team and the wider internal stakeholders.
Some of the non-contractual employee benefits we offer that you may be eligible to receive include:
- 22 days’ holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Free Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres
- Free Eye tests
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Industry Leading Training
If you have an interest in furthering your career within a fast-paced leisure industry environment, then we want to hear from you.
Click on the link to apply.
This job advertisement is not intended to serve as a full job description, and is therefore non-exhaustive. Upon securing an offer of employment, a copy of the job description will be made available to you. This may be amended from time to time, in-line with business requirements. You may also be required to carry out other duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
Applicants who gain a 'conditional' job offer will be required to undertake appropriate checks and referencing before commencing employment. If the role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform you if a DBS is applicable. If a DBS is undertaken your offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.