Office Administrator – Britannia Central Reservations
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working for Britannia Hotels! Due to continued expansion we are looking for Full Time Office Administrator to join our team at Britannia Central Reservations.
As an Office Administrator, you will be required to input booking names received via fax and email into booking systems, to update all reservations with amendments, billing instructions etc., to support team members and management with query resolution, to professionally deal with all telephone enquiries, to follow PCI compliance procedures and maintain data protection.
Your main activities and responsibilities will be;
- Inputting all group bookings received through email system accurately (ensuring the right date, hotel and guest name are used).
- Updating all group reservations with confirmations, amendments and billing instructions including adding ledger accounts to reservations where required.
- Ensuring all prepaid groups are issued with pro forma invoices to ensure prompt payment
- To comply with all PCI compliance regulations regarding storage of card details, muting calls when card details are being discussed and the upper limits imposed by Britannia Hotels Head Office.
- Ensuring all additional information is clearly added for the Hotel staff.
- Understanding business partners and Britannia Hotels closeout and allocation procedure
- Liaising with Revenue department and Administration Supervisors regarding allocations, rates and general revenue issues.
- Asking your Supervisors for assistance as and when required.
- Actively reading and promoting the company extranet on a daily basis.
- Providing first line support to group co-ordinator team members for query resolution.
- Liaising with Hotels.
- To comply with all data protection requirements and attend all training required.
- To comply with health and safety procedures within the Call Centre including fire and safety procedures.
Essential skills and Experience:
- Computer skills
- Target Drive
- Sales skills (proven)
- Ability to influence
- Excellent communicator
- Problem solver
- Forward thinker
- Ability to manage own workloads
- Customer service background
Training will be at the Central Sales office and then move to Airport Inn Hotel, Wilmslow in August.
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting and friendly atmosphere!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.