Salary: Up to £35,000
Hours: 40 hours
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants and five sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
- Manage the development and implementation of Grantley Hall’s marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Manage the workload of two Marketing Executives.
- Brand management to ensure all communications across the multiple hotel brands adhere to brand guidelines.
- Manage and maintain the website, working closely with our web development agency
- Plan marketing communications including email marketing campaigns, blog posts, website content
- Manage the delivery of all operating collateral required by the business.
- Completion and submission of award entries to raise the profile of the hotel accordingly.
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting on all marketing activity to the Board of Directors.
- Manage third-party relationships with suppliers, partners and agencies to support marketing initiatives.
- Manage the marketing budget, keeping on track of monthly expenditure.
- Attending events, trade shows and networking opportunities as an ambassador for the brand.
- Identify new trends in marketing to ensure the Grantley Hall remains at the forefront of industry developments.
- To assist the Commercial Director, General Manager and company Directors in additional marketing related requests as required.
- A degree in marketing or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar level marketing role
- Previous experience in the hospitality, leisure or tourism industry is essential
- Varied marketing skills required including a strong knowledge of social media, creativity, good copy writing skills and digital marketing knowledge
- Strong digital marketing skills and experience is essential
- Experience with PMS and restaurant booking engines in desirable
- The successful individual will be confident, self-motivated and present a professional persona in all circumstances.
- Experience of managing junior staff is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent attention for detail to deliver a 5* product in all areas is critical
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator) is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines is essential
- A flexible approach is essential given the fast-changing environment we will work in and the varied aspects of the role
- Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
- Free uniform
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service.
- Modern and spacious live-in accommodation for eligible roles.
- Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
- Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
- We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
- Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a Royal London pension scheme.
- 24/7 team assistant line.
- Complimentary meal when on duty.
- Team Member of the Month Awards.
- Refer a Friend Award.
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5 Star career at a 5 Star hotel.