We are looking for a Grounds and Maintenance Assistant to join our team at The Springs Resort & Golf Club in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. Fantastic hourly rate of £9.80 plus introductory bonus!
This is a permanent position to work full time hours. This will be 40 hours across various days which will include weekends and bank holidays.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Further details regarding the introductory bonus will be discussed upon application.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Grounds and Maintenance Assistant will:
- Assist the maintenance team with the upkeep of company buildings and guest accommodation.
- Respond to and complete maintenance requests from guests on site.
- Assist in the completion of any renovation projects or redecoration.
- Complete any planned daily, weekly and monthly maintenance tasks.
- Assist with the cleaning and maintenance of all hot tubs on changeover days.
Previous grounds and maintenance experience is preferred. A driving licence and the ability to drive is advantageous.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Shield cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.