Full or Part time Waiting Staff - The Three Horseshoes, Laleham
Experienced waiting staff required - to join our busy team at the Three Horseshoes, Laleham. We offer flexible shifts but will involve a mixture of lunch, evenings and weekend shifts.
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £9 per hour plus excellent tips worth around £4 per hour
- Flexible shifts and hours
- 50% off peak discount on food throughout the company
- Free staff meals on shift
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Career development, 1st class training and support to progress your career
- Opportunities to move between pubs
- Friendly and fun working environment
The ideal person will have a friendly, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills and enjoy delivering great service to our customers.
Hospitality experience is preferred and you must be available for a key shift over the weekends. Most importantly you will be confident in talking to our customers and enjoy working as part of a team in a busy food led environment.
The potential here is enormous, whether you are looking for bar or waiting work or would like to kick start your full-time career in hospitality management, we’re sure you’ll enjoy working with us. If this sounds like your kind of job, we’d really like to hear from you.
The Three Horseshoes sits in the village of Laleham, near Staines. Lovingly converted to an immensely characterful pub restaurant, the Three Horseshoes is relaxed and cosy inside with a real fire and deep, squashy sofas and armchairs. We are part of Pearmain Pubs, a small group of independently owned 'smart pubs' located in Surrey and Middlesex. Each of our pubs has been carefully chosen and sympathetically restored, with quality interiors and beautiful gardens, casual enough to be comfortable, smart enough to feel special.