Fusion Lifestyle are now in Newcastle! We are looking for a full time Spa Therapist for our Turkish bath and Spa facility at The City Baths, Newcastle.
With regeneration work that has seen the Grade II listed building sensitively restored with many of the building’s original features retained, we offer several exciting facilities, including the pool, Turkish Baths and Spa, and a stunning, top quality fitness and well-being facilities.
As The City Baths, Newcastle, is such a prestigious site, we are recruiting for an exceptional Spa Therapist.
Who We Are:
Fusion is a leading Sports, Leisure and Fitness operator. A registered charity, the company mission is to bring health and well-being to communities across the UK.
You will be carrying out a range of therapies and will be tasked in working towards an individual revenue target. In return for achieving your target there is a generous bonus to be achieved. You will receive in depth training and ongoing development from your Spa Manager. The Spa is expected to be very busy so you will to be used to organising your time in an efficient manor.
A successful Spa Therapist will enjoy working with people and possess excellent standards of customer care and a positive ‘can do attitude’. You will enjoy working closely colleagues yet you will be given plenty of opportunity to use your initiative and take on responsibilities as you grow into the role.
The Ideal candidate will be qualified to a NVQ level 3 beauty qualification and must be able to work a shift pattern including Evening and Weekends.
In return we offer a competitive salary, the opportunity to earn a bonus based on a percentage of your basic salary and a FREE gym membership!
Some of the responsibilities of the Spa Therapist role include (but are not limited to):
- Delivering a range of Therapies
- Ensuring work areas are clean and safe to use
- Ensuring customer satisfaction standards are meet and exceed
- Personally contribute towards the Spa revenue targets by delivering treatments, upselling products and Spa Experiences
- Maintain client records
- Be on hand to offer product advice and guidance
- Champion in role and take personal responsibility for all hygiene, health and safety policy and procedure
- Carry out testing and / or other hygiene, health and safety checks as needed/requested, passing results immediately to the appropriate person and escalating potential issues promptly
- Safely support managing customer flow and expectation of waiting times and attendance across the spa
- Undertake all day-to-day cleaning and maintenance of the relevant equipment and fittings, to the highest possible standards, bringing attention any faults or major repairs to the relevant team
- Proactively manage customer behaviour during the use of facilities to ensure highest possible levels of safety and enjoyment
Some of the non-contractual employee benefits we offer that you may be eligible to receive include:
- 22 days’ holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Free Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres
- Free Eye tests
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Industry Leading Training
If you would like to develop your career in the leisure industry, within a dynamic business that is at the heart of the communities in which we operate, then we want to hear from you.
Click on the link to apply today:
This job advertisement is not intended to serve as a full job description, and is therefore non-exhaustive. Upon securing an offer of employment, a copy of the job description will be made available to you. This may be amended from time to time, in-line with business requirements. You may also be required to carry out other duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
Applicants who gain a 'conditional' job offer will be required to undertake appropriate checks and referencing before commencing employment. If the role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform you if a DBS is applicable. If a DBS is undertaken your offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.