We are looking for a Night Porter to join our team at The Springs Resort & Golf Club in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. Great hourly rate plus introductory bonus!
This is a permanent position to work full time hours. Hours will be split between this position and another Night Porter role to cover 7 days.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Further details regarding introductory bonus will be discussed upon application.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Night Porter will
- Ensure the security of the resort, guest and members of staff.
- Provide excellent five star customer service when dealing with enquires.
- Answer out of hour’s phone calls and enquiries.
- Perform emergency maintenance and repairs.
- Take responsibility for personnel, property, buildings and accommodation.
- Patrol the perimeter of the resort.
- Ensure the security of all buildings at all times.
- Provide support to guests staying in lodges and hotel rooms during out of hours.
Similar previous experience is desired. A current SIA licence is essential. Excellent customer service and strong communication skills are essential. A driving licence and the ability to drive is essential to enable travel around the resort.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Shield cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.