Party Host - Bromley, London
We are looking for exciting, energetic and fun children’s party hosts to work evenings and weekends at our leisure centres. The perfect party host will love working with children, enjoy being silly and run a superb children’s party. A birthday party is the most exciting day each year for a child and we are looking for hosts who can make the day extremely special
- Position: Party Host
- Location: Bromley Region
- Salary: £8.91 - Flexible Contract (Incl evenings & weekends)
You will need:
- To lead and coach a variety of children’s parties and deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- To ensure that the party area is a safe environment and that all Health & Safety guidelines are followed.
- To ensure that birthday parties meet the expectations of the birthday family and their guests
Once we launch our more specialist parties such as sports, dance and disco, themed games (pirates and mermaids, heroes and villains) we will upskill you to run these coached party types with opportunity for a higher hourly rate.
Your to be successful at this role you will need to:-
- Meet and greet party customers at the meeting point and explain party procedures.
- Ensure that party registers are completed.
- Ensure that all guests are safe and have a fun time.
- Organise the party activities and ensure that they are appropriate for the party guests.
- Ensure that all party equipment is set up safely in advance of the party and to assist with the setting out and storing of equipment.
- Liaising with catering staff and ensuring that the food orders are correct and the food is distributed to party participants.
- Ensure that the facilities and party rooms are left clean and tidy after use and ready for the next party.
- Be familiar with Child Protection and safeguarding guidelines.
- Attend regular training sessions and staff meetings and keep informed of centre activities, promotions etc.
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.